Isaac K. O. Boakye
Human Resource Manager
The Human Resource Department, formerly the Human Resource Unit was created in November, 2012 mainly responsible for managing, developing capabilities and competencies of each staff as well as co-ordinating human resources management programmes to efficiently deliver public services Local Government Service (LGS).
To coordinate overall human resources programmes; and organize staff trainings within the Local Government Service (LGS).
1. Ensures effective and efficient administration of human resources;
2. Ensures that institutional policies in respect of employment, personnel, wages and salaries are translated into good management practices;
3. Ensures the regular updates of staff records;
4. Ensures inter and intra departmental collaboration to facilitate staff performance and development;
5. Ensures the general welfare of staff;
6. Reports on human resource related activities;
7. Ensures the development of the capabilities, skills and knowledge of staff;
8. Appraises direct reports.